Food Service Program
Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year! This site contains detailed information about the services we offer, including paying for meals, applying for free or reduced meals, and how to reach us with questions or concerns.
- Lunch Account Information and Account Balances
- Free and Reduced Meal Applications
- Meal Pricing
- Sharing Information with Other Programs (PDF)
- District Charge Policy
Breakfast is Important
Eat breakfast at school! Breakfast is available before school in each building’s cafeteria. School breakfast helps students be more alert so they can learn more in class. Breakfast is a great way to gain vitamins and nutrients for a strong and healthy body. Breakfast is affordable too! A family qualifying for free or reduced priced lunch receives the same benefits for breakfast. Help your child start the day off right with school breakfast.
Account Information & Balances
We are using Meal Magic, a computerized point-of-sale system. An account is established for every student in the district using their Student Identification (SId) number. Each account contains the student's photo, class, grade, account balance along with their SId. Students will enter their SId number on a pin-pad to make purchases and deposits. These accounts are individual student accounts.Parents can view student meal activity and account balances for their child(ren) through a secure website by creating a User Account. Users must provide:
- Email address
- Student's name(s)
- Student's Identification Number
- Student's date of birth
Fee Management & Lunch Payments
Our online payment system, PayForIt.net is different than one we have used in previous years. With PayForIt.net, the accounts are no longer family accounts, but individual student accounts. For this reason, any balances at the end of the 2014-15 school year in a family account, whether positive or negative, was transferred to the 2015-16 account of the oldest student in the family.The family can set up one account, but the payments are applied to individual child(ren) as you specify when the payment is made. You can make payments for lunch, fees for athletics, purchase yearbooks, etc. through PayForIt.net.For online lunch money payments, typically the money appears in your child’s lunch account within 2 hours.
With PayForIt.net, you can:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience into your child's lunch account
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child's account gets low
- Set up recurring payments for your child's lunch account
- Check your child's lunch account balance
- View an acivity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
To set up an account you will need:
- A valid email address
- A debit card, credit card, or ACH electronic check information
- Your child's student identification number
Free and Reduced Meal Applications
A new application must be submitted each year to receive benefits. Applications for the 2017-2018 school year are now available after August 20, 2017. The Federal Government has released a new Free/Reduced Meal Application this year.Do not fill out an application if you receive a letter from us stating that your child is already approved for free meals because you receive food stamps.New this year is the choice of completing the application online or in the traditional paper form.
- Apply Online! Applications may be completed online beginning this school year. Visit www.lunchapp.com and click on the Apply link.
- The paper-form packet is available and accepted at all of our buildings in includes these documents:
Kindergarten Students and New Students - All kindergarten and new students must pay full price for meals until his/her application has been approved, even if his/her siblings receive free or reduced price meals.