The Sault Ste. Marie Area Public Schools, in partnership with students, parents, and the community, will provide all students with opportunities to attain a high quality education in a safe, positive environment and to maximize their intellectual, physical, emotional, and social skills, prparing them to be productive, responsible citizens.
- All students will have the literacy skills to be competitive in college, the workforce, and/or in civic life.
- All students will have the STEM skills to be competitive in college, the workforce, and everyday life.
- All students will have knowledge and skills to be a responsible citizen and aware of the cultures in a changing world.
- All students will be engaged in the full creative process.
- All members of the school community will be safe, respectful, responsible and active learners.
- All staff will collaborate and communicate in order to solve problems and create solutions to meet the needs of all students.
- All staff will work together to elevate instructinal and behavioral strategies to meet the diverse needs of all learners.
- All schools will organize around the ideals set forth under a Multi-tiered System of Support in order to meet the academic and behavioral, and physical neeeds of all students.