Ms. Deidre Baker
Suggestions for the first week of school
- Send ONE healthy snack daily with your child (including the first week of school, examples include and are not limited to: yogurt, apple slices, granola bar, cereal, etc.).
- Have an extra set of clothing (underwear, shirt, pants, socks) kept in the bottom of your child's backpack in the event of an accident.
- Send in a pair of LABELED tennis shoes for gym day (these may be kept at the school throughout the school year). It would be a good idea to LABEL your child's outdoor clothing and backpack as well.
- Please continue to teach your child how to tie their shoes and zip up their jackets independently.
- Alert the school office, and myself as your child's teacher of any medical and parental custody information.
- Let your child's teacher KNOW what BUS NUMBER he/she will be riding (please do this the first day of school) or if they will be picked up.
- Be watchful of important paperwork that may be need to be signed and returned the first week of school.
Suggested Classroom Supplies
- a box of Kleenex
- a box of baby wipes
- one container of hand sanitizer
- one dry eraser
- dry erase board markers