EUP Literacy Alliance
The work of our literacy alliance will greatly improve community programs, practices, and procedures in the Eastern Upper Peninsula.
The EUP Literacy Alliance is committed to
- build the capacity of the School-wide and Community-wide Practices in Literacy.
- create an environment of support for educators, students, families, and the greater community that promotes development and learning of the whole child.
- support educators with identifying literacy needs and develop strategies centered around the Essential Practices.
- expand on our collaborative network of community partners centered around literacy
- collect data to evaluate systems, inform decisions and inform stakeholders